Wales (Natural Resources Wales)
- Gerard Darel Womens Button Tab Stretch Cotton Pants Sz 36 NWT Khaki
- Jill Jill Stuart Bright Red Women's Size 14 Crepe Strapless Jumpsuit 398
- LPA 194 FLORAL-PRINT SHORTS XSMALL
- New 78 Free People Womens 26 Army Green Mid-Rise Cora Button Fly Casual Shorts
- NWT AG Stilt Corduroy Cigarette Leg Jeans Size 29
- NWT Lgold Piana Womens Beautiful 100% Silk bluee Pareo Skirt sz M FS
- Pinko WH6-BC24469-PT4433-Celeste jeans Women's - colour Light bluee AU
- Sexy Woman VI-J2899 Women's trousers - colour Grey AU
- THE SHINZONE Pants 260836 Grey 34
- White Cove Asos Romper Jumper Floral Red bluee Size XS NWOT
- Ae Sujetador Triumph Vela Spotlight Whp pink 1A Mercancía Nuevo
- Breathe Shortie NWOT Medium Fog Grey Heather, Relaxed, Mid Rise, 3.5 Inch Inseam
- Glamorise Women's Complete Comfort Wirefree Front Close Leisure Bra
- LORNA JANE Women's Rush Sports Bra Charcoal Marl M
- NWT - LOFT Field Floral Henley dress XSP
Find a forecast
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Your most recent places will appear here
For the start of April, changeable conditions are likely, with near normal temperatures across the UK.
Thereafter, the forecast looks more uncertain, but it seems most likely that we will see changeable conditions across the UK once again. Wet and windy weather may be interspersed with drier and brighter spells, with the most unsettled conditions still probable in the north.
By the middle of the month, we may see a return of more widely settled weather. Temperatures could potentially start off a little warmer than average, but they may fall nearer to the seasonal average for a time in early April.