DVF Diane Von Furstenberg White Nisha Lace Dress 10 Womens nruqym408-Dresses
- N774 BCBG MAX AZRIA Designer Dress Size XS 0 2 Pink orange Wrap Long Sleeve Fit
- PARKER Dress 100% Silk Women’s One Shoulder Geometric Print Mini Ruched Sz Sm
- THE NORTH FACE PANTS SIZE SMALL
- Women Diamond Hollow Split Mesh Plaid Sparkling Perspective Summer Party Dresses
- Ariat Real Denim Spitfire Bootcut Riding Jeans - 10011683
- Diesel Lowky Denim (29) 008C2 Stretch
- HANRO Women's Cotton Sensation Soft Cup Bra,Nude,38B
- Lingerie soutien gorge 90H (ancien FF) FREYA in bloom balconnet
- NWT 190 MET Dark bluee Distressed Straight Leg Jeans Made in Sz 27
- NWT New Designer Natori Purple Womens XL bluee Flowers Night Gown Silky Satin Gre
- Sexy PRECIOUS GARTER BELT-STRUMPFGÜRTEL von axami
- Vivienne westwood dress 12 BNWT
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Pleat-Front Worsted Wool Carred Pants
- Banana Republic bluee ombre A-line skirt Sz 4 NWT
- CL6EAST LADIES LINEN INDIGO OVERSIZED SHIRT SIZE RRP
- EMILIO PUCCI STUDDED EMBELLISHED JUMPSUIT US 10
- Grey & purplec Tribal Arrows Sport Capri Leggings
- IRO Jeans JAROD Burgundy 28 29 Distressed Skinny Ripped Stretch Soft Denim NWT
- Linda Allard Ellen Tracy Dress Pants 14 NWT Light Grey 2 Small Snags
- Muslim Swimwear Swimsuit Burqini Woman pink red
- NEW ONE TEASPOON GENUINE LEATHER SHORTS S M 4 6 8 10 WHITE 250 WOMEN LACE UP
- 15/03/2019 - Embroidered THOBE KAFTAN DRESS ABAYA gown jalabiah maxi Saudi jellaba Maturity
- 15/03/2019 - Embroidery Flower Maxi Dress Abaya Muslim Tassel Long Sleeve Robe Loose
Akinwumi Adesina, formerly Nigeria’s Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, was elected as the 8th President of the African Development Bank on Thursday, May 28, 2015.
The ADF contributes to poverty reduction and economic and social development in the least developed African countries by providing concessional funding for projects and programs, as well as technical assistance for studies and capacity-building activities.
MapAfrica is an interactive platform that maps the locations of the Bank’s investments in Africa.
In effect, under the DAI Policy, all information held by the Bank will be made public unless there is a compelling reason for confidentiality. It further reinforces the presumption of disclosure through a right of appeal.